Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 133% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,631 (€1,569) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)