Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16223 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,657 (¥102,675) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)