Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17312 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,101 (₨ 156,547) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)