Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17499 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,661 (₨ 169,506) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)