Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16462 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,022 (₨ 145,921) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)