Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16998 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,192 (₨ 142,326) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 2 hours ago)