Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,741 (元13,044) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (39 minutes ago)