Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,075 (元11,611) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)