Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.776 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 99% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,903 (元11,491) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)