Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 477%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.118 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 384% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 78,642 (37,131 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)