Cost of living comparison between Karlsruhe, Germany and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.662 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,836 (€3,295) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)