Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.742 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 137% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,556 (47,887 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)