Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27400 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 148% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,185 (₨135,714) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)