Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27994 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 184% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,805 (₨142,193) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)