Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26155 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,454 (₨112,611) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)