Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01513 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,446 (1,087,112 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)