Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26351 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,746 (55,959 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)