Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,402 (﷼ 51,106,570) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)