Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05709 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,631 (273,776 KZT) in Karagandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (40 minutes ago)