Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05652 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,207 (428,279 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)