Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05800 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,953 (309,542 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)