Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06196 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,331 (344,268 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)