Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 135% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,527 (52,181 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)