Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,757 (49,402 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)