Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 139% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,056 (51,788 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)