Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,263 (49,027 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)