Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,031 (34,129 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)