Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,577 (36,146 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)