Cost of living comparison between Kanpur, India and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26163 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,737 (₨90,727) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)