Cost of living in Kanpur, India vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25103 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,812 (₨74,941) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)