Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10375 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,564 (169,293 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)