Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11453 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,462 (143,736 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)