Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11812 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,616 (149,127 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (23 minutes ago)