Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.203 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,352 (RM5,318) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)