Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.063 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,266 (RM6,465) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (30 minutes ago)