Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,413 (RM4,977) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)