Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00445 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,612 (4,179,966 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)