Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00441 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,477 (4,194,119 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Petropolis costs R$ 95,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (43 minutes ago)