Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00220 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,403 (7,917,484 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)