Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00435 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,616 (3,816,354 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (38 minutes ago)