Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00491 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 128% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,580 (7,245,982 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)