Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00257 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,263 (8,665,466 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)