Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 618 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00445 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,663 (7,117,283 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)