Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 676 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,165 (6,596,006 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (31 minutes ago)