Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30553 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,507 (руб 76,937) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)