Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32039 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,743 (руб 92,834) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)