Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11879 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,015 (185,330 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)