Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.901 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,487 (3,364 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (43 minutes ago)