Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.262 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,899 (4,903 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)