Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.299 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 117% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,979 (€1,674) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)