Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 403%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,297 (€1,955) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (15 minutes ago)