Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27451 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,238 (₨59,152) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)