Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27539 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,610 (₨71,209) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)