Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23520 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,152 (₨72,927) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)