Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.278 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,626 (1,735 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)