Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.339 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,327 (4,224TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)