Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,875 (4,592TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)