Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.643 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,615 (4,656TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)