Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.902 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,150 ($801) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (36 minutes ago)