Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.972 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,061 (8,651 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)