Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EGP / AFN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 128% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,981 (136,828 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)