Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 389%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 171% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,277 (R$ 8,204) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)