Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 428%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 697 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.517 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 164% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,306 (R$ 6,219) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)