Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 228% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,234 (﷼ 10,631) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)