Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.693 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 154% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,030 (﷼ 7,038) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)