Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23172 EGP / SSP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 8,195 (35,366 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)