Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13211 EGP / SSP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 64% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 5,886 (44,550 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)