Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37285 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,489 (RD$ 52,270) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)