Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38528 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,115 (RD$ 52,210) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)