Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04933 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,844 (280,655 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)