Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,797 (312,260 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)