Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04952 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,740 (297,644 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)