Cost of living comparison between Jos, Nigeria and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02909 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,640 (468,880 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)