Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 237% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,581 (30,183 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)