Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 386%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 290% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,520 (28,610 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)