Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 508%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.985 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 298% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 62,187 (31,327 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)