Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 480%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.040 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 255% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,660 (28,271 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 3 hours ago)