Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.075 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,298 (RM7,189) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)