Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.452 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,767 (RM6,462) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)