Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.321 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 166% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,559 (R$ 7,811) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)