Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.503 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 143% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,421 (R$ 6,618) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)