Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.853 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,662 (R$ 7,973) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)