Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.379 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,331 (R$ 6,196) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)