Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,361 (₩1,676,374) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)