Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,113 (₩1,244,912) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)