Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,684 (₩1,095,823) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)