Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01595 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,497 (₩1,159,575) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)