Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.775 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,526 (元6,316) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)