Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,745 (24,365 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)