Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,215 (€1,397) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)