Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,362 (€1,695) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)