Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01614 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,120 (₩1,246,650) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)