Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.186 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,608 (€1,219) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)