Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.802 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,119 (€1,063) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (30 minutes ago)