Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01593 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,239 (₩1,835,474) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (35 minutes ago)