Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01636 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,565 (₩1,746,450) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (34 minutes ago)