Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,749 (₩2,103,069) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (40 minutes ago)