Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 479%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.008 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 195% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,211 (﷼ 8,828) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)