Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27877 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,151 (₨72,288) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)