Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27648 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,185 (₨62,155) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)