Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27390 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,935 (₨65,482) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)