Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27079 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,547 (₨90,648) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (29 minutes ago)