Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26301 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,539 (₨74,289) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)