Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23516 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,120 (₨106,819) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)