Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27587 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 98% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,772 (₨107,919) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)